Timestretch is by Erik Wrenholt, a software developer in Lincoln, Nebraska. I’m married to Gretchen and together we are raising our two sons.
I work at Proceed Finance, developing loan origination software. Before switching to finance, I spent more than a decade developing medical and dental practice management software for Apple platforms.
- My preferred programming language is Ruby.
- I enjoy learning programming languages. I’ve dabbled in Crystal, OCaml, ReasonML, Swift, Objective-C, Clojure, TypeScript, PHP, and Go.
- I primarily use BBEdit to edit text. I’ve been using it for more than 26 years!
- I use an Ender 3 Pro 3D printer with a Raspberry Pi running OctoPrint
- I share some of my 3D models for 3D printing on Thingiverse
- I create 3D models for printing with OpenSCAD. It is more like a programming language than a traditional CAD program.
- I’m currently learning SolveSpace. It is quickly becoming my favorite software to play around with, for both 2D and 3D designs. The Timestretch logo above was created with SolveSpace.